Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One of those crappy little blog posts

Because I'm in bed, it's been a horribly long day, involving a sick wife, two cars on the other side of Canberra, a brother in law who went above and beyond the call of duty, two takeaway Turkish pide pizzas, and a book on the impact of Charles Darwin on Australian scientific and religious philosophy. And I still managed to get 4000 words written. And I've decided that next week I'm going to shoot a handgun. But I'll post more on that tomorrow. For tonight, I'm merely meeting my most basic blogging obligations. Sorry about that.

1 comment:

  1. Sick wives suck. Ask my husband. His wife has pneumonia. And has been a right bitch about it. Hope yours is much better very soon. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin