Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Okay, so I know I'm a bad blogger

Dear blog,

I'm sorry. Really. I know I've been neglecting you, and not putting enough effort into this relationship of late. I know that a week ago when my family were away I couldn't get enough of you, but now that they're back it seems like I've just cast you aside like so much internet introspection.

And I know I could offer you excuses like 'I've been playing with my son' or 'we had to get a new childcare place organised' or 'just when I think I've done the final little bit of work on Daywards something else comes up' or 'semester starts in a week and I just discovered that I have an entire unit outline which I've not put together yet' or even 'it was my wedding anniversary and I had other things to do'. But I won't. You deserve more than that.

So I'm sorry for neglecting you so badly this last week. I'll do better next week. Promise.

best,

Tony

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can so relate to this! My last entry has now ticked over the month-ago mark! -K x http://writingbabysteps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin