Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

2 Major Disappointments...

1. I was really, and I mean really looking forward to flying on the new Airbus A380 - we booked our flight especially after checking to make sure it would be the A380. And then we got to the gate in Sydney, and it wasn't. It was a fairly clapped out old 747.

But, even more disappointing:

2. Standing in the immigration queue at LAX, surrounded by homeland security officers with guns and grim expressions, I look up and see Kyle Sandilands standing at the head of the queue. Just my luck that the only time in my life I'm likely to be in a position to chuck something hard at Kyle Sandilands occurs when I'm in possibly the only place on the planet where it would get me arrested on grounds of national security. Sigh.


1 comment:

  1. I am not positive that the security would have stopped me :)

    Have fun in LA!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin