Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And the Rain Came Tumbling Down...

It's not that I don't love you all, I'm just having a seriously busy couple of weeks at the moment.

Here's a photo from the weekend, though, when I took Toby for a walk. It rained for the best part of 72 hours last weekend, and so when the clouds finally lifted late sunday afternoon, Toby and I hit out for a short stroll. Didn't get very far, though - the waterway in that photo is Gininderra creek, a small trickle which is generally dry at this time of the year, and almost never reaches out much further than the central support of the bridge. When I cycle in to work, I usually go through that underpass. Not at the moment, though.

All in all, it was pretty impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin