Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Abstract Web-Based Creativity

This is my self portrait, entitled Self Portrait in Orange with Horse, done on the very enjoyable Mr Picasso Head website...

I came across this site while browsing through this excellent website here, to which one of my colleagues referred me. For anyone working in any sort of creative field, it's a veritable treasure trove of what lots of other people have done using the interwebs to express themselves in various forms. I've already found a whole lot of stuff I intend to use during the course of the year, both in my teaching, and for keeping myself switched on and motivated.

Of course, the downside of this site is that I've been here in my office for an hour now, and haven't actually achieved anything from my 'to-do' list.

So I'm going to get to work now.

Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin